Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years!


I ussually choose to opt out of new years festivities (finding them too expensive and too cold) but this year Peter invited us to his place for a new years party. I was sold as soon as he said we could dress up! I brought out the feather headband and teal heels from Tara's wedding and we went on our way. Peters place is perfect for a party - big open space with an island for snacks and drinks. Margaret came along with Ben, Sandy and Stephy and at midnight we lit sparklers on his terrace. Fun! After the party we tried to find some food. We were hoping for McDonalds or some Asian food but had to settle for some sub-par Middle Eastern food. I was very happy to have it at the time though.
New Years day was spent watching 30 rock, trying to make meals out of the meager pantry stock and taking intermittent naps. An excellent start to the year, I'd say!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of you, adam, sawn, and stephy are so nice. Thanks for putting the worst picture of me up!!! you are mean.

    ReplyDelete