Friday, December 18, 2009

From the Archives: Trout with Mushrooms and Grilled Tandoori Chicken

Here are a few of the pictures of meals Adam made over the past few weeks that I felt compelled to take pictures of. The top picture is Trout with a very buttery mushroom sauce. I watched him make it and vowed never to do it again because it made me realize how much butter is in the food he cooks. We also had mashed potatoes which was a treat and steamed greens. This was a special meal because Adam created the menu in his head and went out to buy groceries specifically to make it. The bottom picture is more of an everyday meal: grilled tandoori (style) chicken with boiled potatoes and coleslaw. The coleslaw was fantastic though - I think that is why I took the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment