Monday, September 6, 2010

The Bounty of our Harvest

Coriander seeds from our cilantro plants. There is a lot of it. Adam said it is key in making your own curry mix and I heard from TV that, in large amounts, it has narcotic properties but I am still not sure what we are going to do with it all.
Tomato salad with basil - all from the garden. It was good too but it is kind of sad to think it will probably be our last big tomato harvest.
Tara kept talking about tomato sandwiches when we were at the gym one day so I had to have one. I picked one red and one yellow tomato for contrast but there was so much tomato that I had to do two open faced sandwiches.
By the way - we do have other stuff in the garden but when I see the tomatoes I just have to get the camera out!

1 comment:

  1. hola hija...Me olvide mis semillas de coriander!!...pero las quiero!!

    ReplyDelete